Epoxy and Resinous Floors
New England Gypsum Floors professionally installs beautiful, durable epoxy and resinous flooring in your facility.
Quality Install for Strong, Durable Floors
New England Gypsum Floors promises a team of professionals in installing all flooring types, including epoxy and resin. Our epoxy and resinous flooring is perfect for a beautiful finish that is durable and resistant to damage. This ultra-strong coating is perfect for warehouses, medical centers, industrial kitchens, and so much more. Keep reading below to see what types of epoxy and resin applications we offer, or click the button below to get started with a free quote today!
Benefits of Epoxy and Resinous Floors
- Reduce Wear and Tear – Epoxy and resinous floors fare particularly well in comparison to painted concrete floors. With the the strong material, seamless coating, and scratch resistant surface, it can withstand chipping, scuff marks, and scratches.
- Water and Chemical Resistant – Epoxy and resinous floors hold up well in environments with lots of spills because they are essentially spill resistant to water and chemicals. By cleaning up spills with soap and water, you can look forward to years of use without damage in this flooring type.
- Renew Old Floors – Floor renovations are easier than ever with epoxy and resinous flooring options. This material is ideal for improving and restoring original flooring to it’s previous condition or better.
- More Flooring Options – The best part about epoxy and resinous flooring is that you can mix and match to get the exact appearance you want, and the possibilities are endless.
Epoxy and Resinous Floor Applications
New England Gypsum Floors offers a great variety of epoxy and resin flooring, so your building can combine both beauty and durability. This popular flooring is perfect for manufacturing, healthcare, and service industry buildings. Read about the different applications our team offers below, and click the button when you’re ready to get a free quote.
New England Gypsum Floors expertly installs epoxy and resinous floors in manufacturing buildings, warehouses, and industrial spaces. Our durable, seamless floors hold up well and are ideal for high traffic areas.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Industry
New England Gypsum Floors expertly pours epoxy and resin flooring in healthcare buildings like hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and more. With our chemical and slip resistant options, you can trust that our floors are perfect for what you need and installed by the best team.
Food & Beverage Industry
Whether it’s an industrial sized kitchen with slip resistant floors or a brewery where it’s easy to clean up spills, New England Gypsum Floors has the perfect flooring for your building. Our team installs seamless, anti-slip epoxy and resinous floors fast for flooring that lasts.
New England Gypsum Floors installs both auto shop and parking garage flooring, so your building can thrive on seamless, damage resistant epoxy and resinous coating. Our slip resistant flooring options are durable and long lasting for years of use.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ – Epoxy and Resinous Floors
New England Gypsum Floors is an expert in epoxy and resinous flooring installation, which is why we’re the perfect place to get more information if you have any questions. Read our frequently asked questions below and reach out if you have any further inquiries or want to get a free quote.
New England Gypsum Floors has years of expertise, so we can install epoxy and resinous floors for your project virtually anywhere. Our focus tends to be in commercial buildings, but here are some popular uses for this durable style of flooring:
- Auto shops, showrooms, and garages
- Hotel lobbies and ballrooms
- Restaurants, kitchens, breweries, and distilleries
- Schools, universities, and daycares
- Offices, communal spaces, and restrooms
- Weight rooms, locker rooms, and gymnasiums
- Medical center hallways, lobbies, and exam rooms
- Patios and pool areas
- Public safety buildings, prisons, and jails
Epoxy and resin floors are perfect for so many different projects. If you are ready to work with our expert team to finish your project, contact us today to get started with a free quote.
Epoxy and resinous floors are a finicky process that should be done at the hands of professionals to avoid mistakes along the way. With the New England Gypsum Floor team finishing your flooring, everything will be done with the utmost professional experience within the time frame and budget. So, click the button on this page to get started with our expert team today to finish your project.
Epoxy and resinous flooring are popular because of their durability in high traffic, demanding environments, which makes it a versatile option for so many projects. The seamless epoxy layers block out moisture, stains, cracks, and other damage to protect your floors, so they lasts longer.
With the proper care and maintenance, epoxy and resinous floors can last for years. The extremely durable material ensures that it holds up against wear and tear and protects it from damage. But there are certain steps you should take to maintain your floors:
- Scrub floors daily or weekly depending on spillage
- Repair damages immediately so moisture doesn’t penetrate the epoxy layer
- Remove and clean spills and stains as they occur
- Sweep floors daily
There are only a few minor disadvantages to epoxy and resin floors: the need for professional installation, a strong smell during its application, and the price to install it. Professional installation means that you won’t run the risk of applying the floor incorrectly, so you’ll have better looking floors that hold up well. The smell during application is only there for the moment and goes away after the floor sets. Lastly, the price point equates to a better value and your floors have a longer life due to the damage resistant material. As you can see, the durable, long lasting benefits of epoxy and resinous flooring far outweighs the few disadvantages. So, get a free quote today to get your floors installed by the New England Gypsum Floors team in no time.